We offers high quality educational facilities with most advanced state of art technology in all departments.
We have well trained and professionally qualified faculty to take care of various courses in our organization.
Excellent computer lab facility is provided for training and tests.
We value conversational skillfulness in English for global citizenship
1. Spoken English Foundation (BASE-101), Duration- 2 Months (2 hrs. per session)
Foundation course helps in introducing the basic concepts to people for whom English is a New Language. It helps them to get familiar with the usage of English in Everyday Life.
2. Spoken English Basic (BASE -101), Duration -3 Months (2 hrs. per session)
Basic course is basically meant for those students who are not new to English Language. They have poor knowledge of grammar and incorrect sentences formation. They make sentences with wrong tenses. Vocabulary is weak in these students.
3. Spoken English Advance (BASE -102), Duration -3 Months (2 hrs. per session)
This course is meant for students who have fair knowledge of grammar and vocabulary but are hesitant and under-confident. They have incorrect pronunciation.
4. Spoken English Comprehensive (BASE -103), Duration -6 Months (2 hrs. per session)
This course is for the students who are with us for six months. This is a combination of basic and advance Spoken English course. This course helps in continuous progress of the students.
5. Customized courses (BACC -104), Duration -20 classes (1 hr. per session)
This course is available on one to one basis. The course is customized as per the student’s entry level skills.
6. Communication Skills or GD (BACS -201), Duration -20 classes (1 hr. per session)
This course is for the students who have confidence in grammar and can speak well; though not very fluently and will lack confidence while communicating with others.
7. Personality Development (BACS -201), Duration -20 classes (1 hr. per session)
The aim of the course is to recognize the different ways; a person thinks and responds to different situations. The course is to improve and change the inner traits like attitude, confidence, and perception for the good. It also comprises of grooming their physical appearance and body language.
8. Interview Techniques & Advance GD (BAIG -203), Duration -20 classes (1 hr. per session)
The objective of this course is to prepare the candidate for job interview. Now-a-days, Group Discussion (GD) plays an important role in getting job. So this course gives opportunity to an individual to develop their public speaking skills.
9. IELTS / TOEFL (BAIT -301 & 302), Duration -20 classes (1 hr. per session)
This course is strictly for the students or job seekers who want to go abroad for further studies or work.
10. Voice & Accent (BAVA -402), Duration -20 Hours (1 hr. per session)
This course provides training to all students who are hindered by their heavy mother tongue influence. The course also aims at providing the right articulation and inculcating a neutral accent for free flowing communication.
11. Creative writing (BACW -501), Duration -1 Month (1 hr. per session)
This course provides a link between vocabulary and imagination. Students, who are chained with a set vocabulary, sound repetitive and boring. Creative writing gives them wings to spread and they develop a skill that last for a lifetime.
12. Business English (BABE -601), Duration -20 Classes (1 hr. per session)
This course is for the students who are in job and lack in communication, writing and telephone skills. They may also need to improve on business etiquette.
13. Spoken English Online Course
This course is for the students who cannot come to the Medcity Centre for any reason. The customized course is provided to such students online.